How do I save the YouTube or Facebook converted equirectangular video file to my PC or Mac?
The new 360fly Director app update includes a feature which will allow you to share your 360° social media converted file from your PC or Mac computer.
Automatically Save the Converted YouTube or Facebook Equirectangular File
There is a setting in the Director App settings menu, which if you check, will automatically save a copy of the social media video when uploading to YouTube and/or Facebook.
1. Click on the "Settings" icon in the top left corner of the 360fly Director App.
2. Click the checkbox "Save exported social media files".
Saving just the 360° Social Media Converted Equirectangular File
1. Mac Computer - Hold the "option" key on your keyboard and click the social sharing icon in the Video thumbnail.
PC Computer - Hold the "ALT" key on your keyboard and click the social sharing icon in the Video thumbnail.
2. Select the directory where you would like to save the file.
3. Now sit back and relax while your video finishes converting and is ready to use.
Have more questions? Submit a request