Adding video clips to your Director Application library
The Library provides a central storage location for your 360fly video clips, and acts as a central hub for playing, trimming and sharing your clips. Once you’ve added a video to your Library, it will remain there until you choose to remove it.
Add Clips to Library
1. + Add Clips to Library method:
- Click "+ Add Clips to Library".
- Using the file chooser, select one or more videos.
- Click "Open".
2. Drag-Drop method:
- Drag-Drop one or more videos from your computer into the Library view.
- Single video drop provides "Play" or "Import" options.
- Multiple video drop imports automatically.
- Mac OS X only: Drag-Drop one or more videos to the 360fly Director icon in the Dock.
3. Progress bar appears.
Lisäkysymyksiä? Lähetä pyyntö