Exporting Equirectangular Photos to the Camera Roll (iPhone)
To export your equirectangular photo to your Camera Roll:
1. Select a video that you want to capture an equirectangular photo from.
2. Press on the SCISSORS icon and then press the CAMERA icon.
3. Select “Square” image ratio and then either “Normal” or “Tiny Planet.”
4. Move around to where you want to capture and then press the CAMERA icon.
5. Press “Share” and then “Save Image” on the bottom row.
6. Your image should now be in your “Camera Roll.”
Have more questions? Submit a request